SALEM COMMUNITY CENTER
Salem Community Center offers programs and events for the entire family from all age ranges from babies to seniors.
The Center offers numerous youth programs such as our Fit Kids wellness program to our wide range of sporting programs including soccer, basketball, volleyball, football, and softball in our state-of-the-art Center Circle Sports facility. American Red Cross learn to swim lessons begin at age 6 months and continues through private swimming lessons.
We have great adult and senior fitness and educational classes including Spinning®, Pilates, Yoga, water aerobics, and personal training programs including our SilverSneakers® programs available through a number of Medicare Advantage and health insurance programs.
The Center also presents community and wellness seminars throughout the year.
The Salem Community Center is a private not for profit organization dedicated to the improvement of the quality of life within our community. This continuous process will be enhanced by striving towards the following goals:
- To encourage a sense of community by facilitating partnerships with local health, service, and educational institutions and organizations.
- To promote the principles of acceptance, understanding, fellowship and respect for all people within our community.
- To provide recreational activities to promote personal wellness.
- To be responsive to our membership by addressing emerging and changing community needs and removing economic barriers within available resources.
- To continue the cycle of giving through service and resources to our community.
Contact Us-- Telephone: 330-332-5885 E-mail: