The SCC, in conjunction with the guidelines set by the State of Ohio and Governor DeWine, requires all members and guests to wear a mask.
Masks that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn in all common areas of SCC and CenterPlex;
Masks may be removed while on an exercise machine, participating in an aerobic class, swimming, shooting hoops or playing Pickleball.
Please continue to observe the following:
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between members and staff
- Wipe down all surfaces/equipment before and after use
- Hooks are now available for use; we strongly recommend not bringing personal items into the building
- Water Bottle filling stations are available, NO water Fountains
- Adhere to all COVID related SCC signage within the buildings
- Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the SCC/CP/CC buildings
- Remember if you are sick, have a fever, have been out of the country, have been in contact with someone who is infected or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please stay home
- Children’s Fitness Center Open: Monday-Thursday 4:30-7:00 PM; Ages 5-12 welcome!
- Showers Open (limited amount per locker room available)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all do our part to keep Ohio businesses open and safe for everyone. The SCC continues to be committed to constant cleaning and disinfecting procedures along with following all CDC guidelines and State of Ohio mandates. Please continue to check the SCC website for the most up-to-date information on membership, rentals and programs.
Please call the SCC front desk at 330-332-5885 with questions.