The SCC is announcing that in conjunction with the new guidelines set by the State of Ohio and Governor DeWine, all members and guests starting at 6:00 PM July 23, 2020 are now required to wear a mask.
Masks that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn in all common areas of SCC and CenterPlex;
Masks may be removed while on an exercise machine, participating in an aerobic class, swimming, shooting hoops or playing Pickleball.
Please note if a mask becomes saturated, it is no longer effective. Feel free to bring more than one mask.
Please continue to observe the following:
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between members and staff
- Wipe down all surfaces/equipment before and after use
- No bags/coats/clothing can be placed on hooks; we strongly recommend not bringing personal items into the building
- Adhere to all COVID related SCC signage within the buildings
- Remember if you are sick, have a fever, have been out of the country, have been in contact with someone who is infected or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please stay home
- If you have traveled to any of the listed states that have a 15% testing rate or higher, please adhere to the Governor’s Travel Advisory and self-quarantine for 14 days. For more information please visit the CDC COVID-19 website.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all do our part to keep Ohio businesses open and safe for everyone. The SCC continues to be committed to constant cleaning and disinfecting procedures along with following all CDC guidelines and State of Ohio mandates. Please continue to check the SCC website for the most up-to-date information on membership, rentals and programs.
Calling the SCC front desk at 330-332-5885 with questions.