The Salem Community Center, based on State of Ohio Health Orders, requires the following:
- Masks are not required to enter the Salem Community Center
- The CDC recommends that individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear masks within the building except when actively exercising or participating in athletic events.
Please continue to observe the following:
- Wipe down all surfaces/equipment before and after use
- Adhere to all SCC signage within the buildings
- Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the SCC/CP/CC buildings for your convenience
- Paperless Check-in
- Remember if you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all do our part to help keep Ohio businesses open and safe for everyone. The SCC continues to be committed to constant cleaning and disinfecting procedures along with following all CDC guidelines and State of Ohio mandates.
Please call the SCC front desk at 330-332-5885 with questions.